We are a global independent power producer (IPP) that develops, owns and operates solar parks around the world. Our broad geographic reach and established presence across key solar markets are significant differentiators that provide us with global opportunities and mitigate country-specific risks.
● Established solar parks in Asia, South America, Europe, North America and Africa, in regions with highly attractive solar radiation, regulatory environments, power pricing, land availability, financial access and overall power market trends.
● Focus solely on the downstream PV segment of the market. As a result, we are technology neutral and can customize our solar parks with any technology based on local environmental and regulatory requirements.
● Access to a variety of financing sources and have a demonstrated ability to design cost-effective project funding solutions. We are well positioned to create efficient financing solutions that are responsive to local regulatory conditions and financial markets.
● Developed and completed 300 solar parks with a total capacity of more than 292 MW in Japan, Greece, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Spain, USA/Puerto Rico, Canada and Germany, as of June 2017.
● Own and operate more than 135 MW of solar parks. These parks are located in Japan,Greece, Canada, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Spain.
● More than 500MW of solar projects under development in countries such as Japan, Chile, Canada, USA and Uruguay.
Chief Executive Officer : Junichiro Mihara
Chief Financial Officer : Mitsutoshi Nishiyama